[WEB4] Compilation and Review Practice Guide
Compilation and review issues have dominated the profession during the past few years, and the codification of SSARS 21 in AR-C Sections 60,70, 80 and 90. This program addresses these changes and current performance requirements in the compilation and review literature such that practitioners will be able to perform these services in compliance with SSARS 21-24 while applying best practices for both efficiency and effectiveness.
- SSARS Clarity Project
- Preparation of financial statements
- AR-C Sections 60, 70, 80, 90 and 120
- Compilation performance requirements
- Review performance requirements
- How to document and perform compilations and reviews
- Special purpose frameworks financial statements - what they are and when they can be used
- Legal liability concerns and issues
- How to perform and document analytical procedures appropriately, including developing expectations
- Independence and AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Non-attest services
- Common issues raised in peer reviews
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the performance requirements in the SSARS standards based on SSARS 21-24
- Effectively perform compilation and review engagements utilizing the guidance in AR-C Sections 60, 80 and 90 of SSARS standards
- Effectively perform preparation engagements utilizing the guidance in AR-C Section 70 of SSARS standards
- Efficiently document compilations and reviews following the documentation guidance in AR-C Sections 80 and 90
- Identify best practices when performing compilation and review engagements
- Address special purpose frameworks when performing compilation and review engagements
Practitioners who perform compilation and review engagements for non-public entities
Registration for this course has passed.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by November 5, 2020.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by November 5, 2020.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.