[WEB4] Data Analytics for CPAs
Technology is constantly changing and with that change, a need arises to reevaluate how we approach auditing. We are seeing more electronic transaction documentation and less paper. Clients want more data analysis and conclusions on the data. In order to stay
ahead of this evolution, we need to understand and develop new techniques in auditing. This course will cover basic knowledge on data analytics with broad application and offer detailed, practical guidance and illustrations.
- Overview of data analytics
- Understanding data systems
- Discussion on specialized technologies to aid in the audit plan
- Interrogating data and practical application of specialized technologie
- Implement the tools involved with performing data analytic techniques
- Develop best practices and practical tips and tricks related to data analytics
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness in audits using data analytic tools and techniques
All accounting and financial professionals looking to gain additional knowledge on data analytics in a general sense as well as through practical analysis.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by July 31, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by July 31, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.