[WEB4] Expanding Estate Planning Techniques - How to Integrate Financial Planning and Asset Protection Planning in a Client's Estate Plan
Estate Planning, financial planning, and asset protection planning services cannot be performed in a vacuum - each of these elements has a major impact on the others. In this course, the participant will learn the interrelationships between each of these planning areas and the proper sequencing of planning activities among them. Special planning circumstances will be discussed within this context. This novel course is one that practitioners cannot afford to miss if they provide estate planning services to clients.
- Initiating a "total plan" (in a nutshell)
- Adding risk management techniques within the total plan
- Life insurance issues in all planning
- Grantor retained trust issues
- Charitable trust issues
- Family limited partnership issues
- Intentionally defective grantor trust issues
- To provide practitioners with an understanding of how the interrelationship of estate planning, financial planning, and asset protection planning techniques affect their clients.
- To utilize the above understanding as a method of producing a more sophisticated approach to assisting clients in accomplishing their estate planning needs.
CPAs, EAs, attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents and bankers
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by August 9, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by August 9, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.