[WEB] K2's Emerging Technologies for Accountants, Including Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
Unlike technologies we use every day, many currently emerging technologies can change how we work in the future. This session covers an assortment of technologies nearing mainstream adoption and helps you understand what they do, how they work, and some of the potential risks and rewards they offer.
Attend this course, and learn the basics of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, as well as some of the uses, benefits, risks, and threats posed to legacy businesses by these innovative yet disruptive platforms.
- Understanding many of today's emerging technologies and their role in business environments
- Applied examples of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Risks associated with emerging technologies
- Define blockchain, artificial intelligence, cryptocurrency, Big Data, and machine learning
- Identify significant similarities and differences between Big Data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- List examples of potential use cases for each of the technologies discussed in this session and how their use differs from current practices
Practitioners and business executives who need to know more about emerging technologies, including blockchain and cryptocurrencies
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by June 20, 2023.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by June 20, 2023.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.