[WEB] Estate Planning - Local Issues
This course will address many issues that are specific to your state (as outlined in the highlights below), thus allowing your members to finally attend a course that is geared towards your specific state.
- Specific state death tax issues
- Specific issues regarding income and principal in your state
- Specific intestacy laws of your state
- Specific local issues regarding executors (personal representatives) and trustees
- How to best utilize estate planning techniques within your state
- Life insurance issues in your state, including specific trust issues
- List specific state and local issues regarding the specific estate planning laws and taxes of your state.
CPAs, EAs, attorneys, finance professionals, financial planners, bankers, and insurance agents
Registration for this course has passed.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by October 11, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by October 11, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.