[WEB] K2's Everything Google! Their Most Effective Tools, Apps & Services
LINK AND INSTRUCTIONS TO COME FROM HSCPA ONE DAY PRIOR TO SESSION
Google is one of the world's largest, most widely used and vital technology companies. The company's name has become synonymous with search, knowledge, and cutting-edge technology. Google developed and maintains a wide range of products that have changed how we learn, find things in our community, and communicate with the world. Further, Google offers a business-ready Cloud-based productivity suite used by many businesses worldwide. Google combines a wide range of communication and business tools under one roof to serve as the backbone of an organization's technology infrastructure.
Most users are familiar with Google's search service or Gmail but are unaware of the other services they provide. Additionally, most users barely scratch the surface of the functionality of Google's tools and services. This course looks at the most valuable features, apps, and services of Google that the busy working professional could better utilize. Course participants will learn to find better web results using search operators and tools. Further, they will understand Workspace and use it as an organizationâ€™s back office. They will learn to create dynamic, creative, and useful business documents using Google tools. They will learn to back up and sync their electronic documents to the Cloud using Google Drive. Finally, they will learn to grow their business and expand their marketing using Google's marketing and website tools. This session finishes with a top-five list of Google's best-hidden secrets and functionalities. All participants will leave this course with a much deeper understanding of Google's services, time-saving tips to use the products more effectively, and practical guidance on leveraging their incredible technology.
- Understanding the options available from Google and differentiating them from those offered by competitors
- Working more efficiently when using Google-based tools
- Collaborating with others when using Google's platform
- List the business-focused services and functionalities of Google Workspace and the value they can deliver to an organization
- Use Google Search operators to find better results using Google search
- Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more using Google technologies
- List examples of Google mobile apps and how a busy professional would use them on the go
- Demonstrate how to back up, share and sync files using Google Drive
- Implement Google's marketing and website tools to improve their organization's web presence and search appearance
- Utilize Google's various hidden functionalities that can significantly improve productivity
CPAs and other business professionals who are interested in improving office production and efficiency
Registration for this course has passed.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by June 21, 2023.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by June 21, 2023.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.