[WEB4] FAQ - Accounting and Auditing
This program hits the mark by reviewing real issues and questions asked prior to the session by accountants who are past attendees of our seminars. The course covers live issues dealing with accounting and disclosures, preparation services, compilations, reviews, and audits. This course lends practical solutions to issues that may confront those in practice.
- Accounting and disclosure issues
- SSARS and SSAE issues
- Auditing and reporting issues
- Identify common disclosure deficiencies noted in practice
- Describe recent changes in accounting and auditing guidance
- Define risks and uncertainties
- Determine appropriate accounting policies
Practitioners in public practice who need to keep on top of changing needs and current issues in the profession.
Registration for this course has passed.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by September 10, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by September 10, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.