[WEB] Annual FASB Update and Review
LINK AND INSTRUCTIONS TO COME FROM HSCPA ONE DAY PRIOR TO SESSION
This course provides a detailed discussion on the key topics related to financial reporting, though in a summarized format. The course will focus on recent ASUs issued by the FASB with a concentration on issues of greatest significance to most accounting practitioners. Specifically, the course will review recently issued FASB standards on leases and provide an update on the status of ASC 842 implementation and other hot button accounting issues, such as what is on the FASBâ€™s technical agenda. This course is the place to go for a succinct but thorough update on the big topics impacting financial accounting and reporting.
- Private company standard setting activities
- Recent FASB Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs)
- Topic 842, Leases
- Topic 326 on Impairment
- Lessons learned and sustainment efforts related to Topic 606
- Be aware of recent private company standard setting activities
- Review the latest FASB Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs)
- Understand the new lease accounting guidance found in Topic 842, Leases
- Recall the applicability of ASC Topic 326 to accounts receivable balances
- Recall key provisions of recently issued FASB Updates
Practicing CPAs and their staffs, both in public accounting and business and industry, controllers, accountants, and other financial accounting personnel involved in financial statement preparation and review
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by July 3, 2023.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by July 3, 2023.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.