Latest Developments in Government and Nonprofit Accounting and Auditing
This year is indeed another year of significant change in the world of government and nonprofit accounting and auditing. Time is valuable, and its hard to stay current in todays rapidly changing environment. Let us save you time and effort in staying current through this informative update course.
The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over 30 focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the latest developments in government and nonprofit accounting and auditing.
- The key changes and challenges contained in the new Yellow Book
- Developing issues related to performing single audits under the OMBs Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards
- Key AICPA developments affecting audits of governments and nonprofits
- Recent GASB activities directed towards state and local governments with an emphasis on the implementation of GASB No. 83, Certain Asset Retirement Obligations; GASB No. 84, Fiduciary Activities; GASB No. 87, Leases; and GASB No. 88, Certain Disclosures Related to Debt, Including Direct Borrowings and Direct Placements
- Prepare for the implementation of the new FASB ASU on nonprofit financial reporting (i.e., ASU No. 2016-14) while also developing a deeper understanding of the effects that the recent FASB ASUs on contributions, revenue recognition, and leases will have on nonprofits
- Keep up with the latest developments at the GAO, OMB, AICPA, GASB, and FASB
- Ensure that your accounting and auditing skills stay up-to-date with current requirements
- Be prepared for major changes on the horizon
Auditors and industry professionals working in the government and nonprofit environment
Registration for this course has passed.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by November 19, 2019.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by November 19, 2019.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.
Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Neighbor Island members in good standing
Associate Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Associate Neighbor Island members in good standing
CPE ChoiceLearn more about CPE Choice.
|CPE Choice Fee||$250.00|