[WEB4] Governmental Update - What's New for 2021
This course provides an update to GASB literature. It will discuss the newest pronouncements issued from June 2020 through March 2021. It will also discuss previously issued standards that are required to be implemented in 20202021. This program contains a discussion of frequently missed auditing, accounting, disclosure, and compliance issues related to government entities including a discussion of the GAOs newly issued Yellow Book and other single audit developments.
- GASBs issued through March 2021
- Frequently missed accounting, disclosure, and auditing issues
- Apply new GASB pronouncements
- Understand the changes to Government Auditing Standards
- Identify risk areas identified by peer reviewers and agency reviewers related to audits of governments including single audits
- Audit practitioners working on audits of state and local governments
- Accountants in industry who want to remain up-to-date on financial accounting, reporting, and compliance requirements
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by May 7, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by May 7, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.