[WEB4] 2021 Nonprofit Tax/Legal Update
This course will cover the past year in the nonprofit world from a tax and legal perspective. As of march of 2021, the following topics will be addressed during this session, although this could very likely change in the coming months as certain new developments occur in th nonprofit sector:
- Paycheck Protection Program loans
- Employee Retention Credit
- Communicating with the IRS during pandemic times
- IRS audit update
- Latest from IRS TE/GE division
- Nonprofit legislation update
- Summary of recent determination denials/revocations
- Electronic filing requirements
- Private foundations update
- State charitable solicitations registration developments
- State Attorney General actions
As with all of our courses, there will be ample opportunity for the attendees to ask their "real life" nonprofit tax and legal questions throughout the session.
- Learn about the COVID-19 governmental relief programs available for nonprofits, including the Paycheck Protection Program and the Employee Retention Credits
- Receive updates regarding the Internal Revenue Service, including audit activity and recent initiatives
- Learn about recent tax and legal guidance for nonprofits from a variety of different sources
This session will be focused upon providing the nonprofit practitioner and nonprofit executive/financial personnel with guidance and valuable resources/tools to best ensure that they are sufficiently updated regarding nonprofit tax and legal developments for the past year.
Registration for this course has passed.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by July 23, 2021.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by July 23, 2021.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.