[WEB4] Pitfalls and Problems in Financial Statement Disclosures
This 4-hour program highlights the most common disclosure errors being made in financial statements. Special emphasis will be on problem disclosures identified in peer review and the new revenue and lease disclosures based on Topics 606 and 842.
- General disclosures including accounting policies, contingencies, subsequent events, risks and uncertainties, and related parties
- Recent changes in revenue, leases, subsequent events, going concern, loss contingencies, financial instruments, and fair value
- Balance sheet items, including cash and investments
- Liability issues, including classification problems
- Income statement areas - accounting changes and error corrections, discontinued operations, disclosures, and income taxes, including uncertain tax positions
Participants will be able to prepare disclosures for both public and non-public entities
Accounting and financial professionals in public practice and industry
Registration for this course has passed.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by November 27, 2020.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by November 27, 2020.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.