What's In, What's Out, and What's Coming Down the Pike in Retirement Plans
The discussion will include:
- Brief history of how we got here - from ERISA to 2019
- 17 types of retirement plans and how to tell which is best for your clients
- Bestiary of odd designs to maximize owner benefits, minimize employee costs and reduce economic risk
- When all else fails: IRS and DOL correction programs
- Pension component in estate and divorce planning
- IRS in Trumpland
- Effect of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on retirement plans
- Predictions for the future
Note: Sorry, no parking validation - public parking available at various downtown municipal lots
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.