Federal Tax Camp
In this course, tax advisors will be fully updated on the most important legislative and regulatory developments of the season as well as major trends and changes in the case law.
- Full coverage of individual and business changes related to The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Recent developments with business entities, including C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Practice aids, including all the numbers applicable for the current year -- inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, retirement contributions, and more
- Advanced practitioner issues
- Review of pertinent cases and rulings regarding exclusions, character issues, retirement plans, travel and other items affecting your individual taxpayers
- The latest issues related to late-breaking tax law changes
- Retirement plan mistakes not to make
- Understand the latest tax law changes
- Understand strategies and techniques for individuals to use in light of tax changes
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting individuals and businesses
CPAs who need to know the latest tax law changes in all areas of practice
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by October 4, 2019.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by October 4, 2019.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.
Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Neighbor Island members in good standing
Associate Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Associate Neighbor Island members in good standing
CPE ChoiceLearn more about CPE Choice.
|CPE Choice Fee||$250.00|