[WEB-2] Secure Act 2.0 - Everything That You Need To Know
Tax Season Special!
Congress was EXTREMELY busy in late December 2022! During this lame-duck session, Congress was able to pass SECURE 2.0, which is essentially the original SECURE Act that was passed in late 2019. There are over 50 tax-related provisions within SECURE 2.0 which an advisor needs to be able to master.
This 2-hour webinar will provide you with everything that they need to know about SECURE 2.0 so that you will be able to better serve your clients' retirement planning needs.
- Mandatory automatic enrollment
- Credit for small employer pension plan start-up costs
- Enhancement of the Saver's Credit
- Increase in starting age for RMDs
- Indexing IRA catch-up
- Higher catch-up limit ages 61, 62, 63 and 64
- Student loan payments as elective deferrals for matching contributions
- Start-up credit costs for employers joining an existing plan
- Financial incentives for contributing to a plan
- Withdrawals for certain emergency expenses
- SIMPLE Plan changes
- Starter 401(k) plans
- Sec. 529 Plan to Roth rollovers
- Emergency savings accounts
- Enhancement of 403(b) plans
- Qualified charitable distributions to split interest entity
- Retirement savings lost and found
- And more!
This webinar will provide you with everything that you need to know about SECURE 2.0 so that you can better serve your clients' retirement planning needs.
CPAs, EAs, attorneys, and other tax professionals
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.