Surgent's The Most Critical Challenges in Governmental Accounting Today (CGA4)
This year governments are preparing for or applying critical new standards related to fiduciary activities, leases, and more. Now is the time to know more than just what the standards say, we need to know what they mean and how they will affect governmental entities. This course is designed to do just that! The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over 15 focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the most critical challenges in governmental accounting today.
- The implementation of GASB No. 84, Fiduciary Activities
- How governments can prepare for and implement GASB No. 87, Leases
- Additional recently issued GASB standards
- Identify the critical changes occurring in governmental accounting today
- Skillfully implement today’s most challenging GASB standards
- More effectively audit governmental entities through superior knowledge of key accounting issues
Governmental industry professionals and auditors
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.