Surgent's Resilience: The Ultimate Leadership Skill for Accountants - How to Build it in Yourself and Othe
Resilience training was originally developed to strengthen individuals in high-risk groups like law enforcement, firefighters, and the military. This course also speaks to accounting and finance experts in a very challenging discipline. Resilience training is based on the intriguing assumption that resilience can be learned. A resilience leader possesses mental toughness, competence, and confidence. A confident accounting or finance person makes better decisions and thinks in deliberate ways to meet adversity and pressure.
Resilience is the ability to exercise tenacity, bounce back from tough times, or even triumph in the face of adversity. Today's accounting professionals will experience challenges but are able to reframe then as learning opportunities. Resilient accounting and finance professionals push their limits, learn from their mistakes, and are able to transform an organization and themselves.
- Bounce back from adversity and pressure
- Avoid giving up too soon
- Reframe challenges
- Learn resilience and transform from mistakes
- Define resilience and why it matters
- Learn how to build it in yourself and others
- Learn how stress and pressure impact your ability to be resilient
- Evaluate and determine your own personal resilience score
- Learn positive coping styles
- Be more flexible and creative in your problem solving
- Achieve peak performance in spite of the circumstances
- Learn the evidence behind the five keys to resilience
All finance professionals
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.