Surgent's Building a High-Performance Accounting Team (PCOC)
Effective teamwork pays its own way by creating greater productivity and profitability in any accounting organization. A team of people working cooperatively can produce more than the sum of individual members working alone. One good idea stimulates another - but only if the team members are working together and communicating often.
Teamwork is inhibited in today's high-stress and changing accounting regulatory environment. In this informative yet pragmatic seminar, Jane Boucher integrates tried-and-true teamwork principles with the realities of today's changing accounting workplace. It's not easy, but it can be done. Jane will teach you how to form, motivate, steer, and get greater results from teams in challenging work environments.
- Increase productivity and profitability
- Communicate better and resolve conflict
- Learn teamwork principles in today's changing accounting workplace
- Motivate yourself and your team
- Examine your own management style
- Motivate team members
- Open lines of communication
- Empower team members to grow and stay energized
- Resolve conflict
- Stay committed to the common goal and to each other
- Help to develop positive attitudes in team members
- Practice effective coaching techniques
- Expect accountability of each team member
All finance professionals
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.