Surgent's Excel Shortcuts for Accountants (EXSC)
This webinar presents a variety of time-saving ideas, shortcuts, and tips that are sure to boost personal productivity. We discuss better summing, address one of the biggest pitfalls that Excel users have faced over the past 25 years, present the most important keyboard shortcuts, demonstrate a better alternative to hiding rows or columns, illustrate how to quickly navigate to other workbooks and files, and demonstrate using Excel with styles.
- Explore the function that sums better than the SUM function
- Discover a variety of time-saving features, functions, and techniques
- Learn the workaround to a major Excel pitfall
- Understand the function arguments to the functions presented
- Identify several features, functions and techniques that can help improve productivity
- Structure a worksheet so that functions include newly inserted rows
Accounting professionals using Excel for Windows
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.