Surgent's QuickBooks Online Accountant Tools and Features (QBOA)
QuickBooks Online Accountant is a tool designed for Accountants and Bookkeepers to efficient work in clients' QuickBooks Online company files. It is designed to identify errors quickly. There are also tools to correct client errors and record adjustments.
QuickBooks Online Accountant is also a tool to manage your practice with tools for project management, client requests, and integration with Pro Tax Online for efficient tax preparation. You will also receive a free QuickBooks Online company file to manage your own books and records.
- Access to QuickBooks Online Accountant
- Accessing and working on clients’ QuickBooks Online company files
- Setting up Access for Staff
- Creating Projects & Client Request for information
- Transfer records to tax application
- Gain access to clients’ company files
- Use Accountant Tools to make corrections and update clients’ books and run reports
- Allow staff (team) access to selected client data
- Create projects to schedule work and client requests and track due dates
- Transfer client data to Intuit Pro Connect Online software to reduce data entry
QuickBooks users in public accounting, bookkeeping firms, and tax practices
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.