Surgent's QuickBooks: Customizing Reports in Online and Desktop Versions (QBCR)
QuickBooks Desktop and Online versions include hundreds of standardized reports. QuickBooks also includes features to customize reports to meet your needs. Learn how to efficiently use these tools to create reports that give you the information needed to run your business and make smart business decisions.
We will also explore various reporting tools included in QuickBooks (QuickBooks Statement Writer, QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Reporting, and ODBC) that can be used to improve the report customization.
- Working with QuickBooks reports and customizing features
- Sending reports to Excel using advanced features and updating changes
- Excel features to enhance and customize reports
- QuickBooks Statement Writer features
- QuickBooks Enterprise report tools
- Customize reports in QuickBooks
- Create and use Budgets in QuickBooks
- Use Excel features to add additional customization to reports
- Use QuickBooks Statement Writer
QuickBooks users in public accounting industry, government, and nonprofit organizations
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.