Surgent's Industry Accountant Toolkit (IATK)
This course will explore some of the most essential tools for measuring financial and operational success, as well as improving results. Appendices will be provided to give students hands-on applicable materials that can be utilized after completion of the course.
- Key tools used by businesses and financial professionals across the globe to measure performance
- Detailed, real-world examples of businesses utilizing these tools
- Understand the importance of conducting strategic and operational risk analysis for all facets of business
- Understand and utilize the Altman Z-Score calculation for determining corporate viability
- Understand and utilize an ROIC Tree
- Calculate the Economic Value Added for a business
- Calculate and utilize the Critical Ratio for supply chain management
- Calculate the External Funds Needed for a business
- Understand the impact of debt vs. equity financing
- Identify key elements of lean accounting and process activity mapping
CPAs in public and private practice
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.