Surgent's Successful Communication (SUCO)
Technology has created numerous ways for us to communicate with each other - but it's also increased the number of ways in which the message can get garbled. Effective communications skills are crucial to successful management. Learn how to control your message with clear communications strategies. You'll learn to recognize communication barriers, assess styles and behaviors, and learn how to listen more effectively as well.
- The communication process and barriers that get in the way
- Techniques for overcoming barriers
- Understanding and self-assessment of each component of the communication process
- Gaining skills to listen more effectively, especially in stressful situations with heightened emotions
- Action plan to apply techniques in the workplace for communication success
- Develop effective communication strategies that will help control your message
- Recognize communication barriers, assess styles and behaviors, and learn how to listen more effectively
All employees in every role who could improve their communication skills
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.