Surgent's QuickBooks: Reconciling Balance Sheet Accounts Has Never Been Easier (QBBS)
Use QuickBooks to the full extent to create Balance Sheet Workpapers. Reduce the need for Excel spreadsheets and save time at month end and year end.
Save time reconciling accounts for financial statements and tax returns. Save hours by making some simple changes in the way you record transactions. Understand how QuickBooks records transactions to reduce data entry.
- Identify and Correct File Issues
- QuickBooks Cash Basis Calculations
- Transaction Entry Tips & Tricks
- Creating Balance Sheet Workpapers
- Loan Amortization features included in QuickBooks
- Save time reconciling accounts
- Identify and adjust Cash Basis issues
- Understand available strategies to record complex transactions.
- Create Loan Amortization schedules from within QuickBooks
- Avoid and correct “Out of Balance” Trial Balances
QuickBooks users in public accounting industry, government, and nonprofit organizations
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.