Surgent's QuickBooks: Internal Controls for Online and Desktop Tips & Tricks (QBIC)
QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks Desktop provides many features to help you manage internal controls and improve the accuracy of reporting. If you take time once a year to review the file settings, you will increase the accuracy of reporting and verify that the software is used properly to support your business.
- The security of your records starts with the security of your network and physical environment
- Configuring preferences & user rights to enhance security and financial reporting
- Work flow can affect and improve financial reporting
- QuickBooks date driven transactions and how they can improve or degrade the integrity of the company file
- Recording activity from other sources
- Reports and tools to manage the file easily
- Understand network security to protect QuickBooks files
- Configure company settings user rights
- Enhance security and improve financial reporting with work flow
- Understand how the dating of transactions affects the inventory, financial reporting, and integrity of the company file
- Learn how to efficiently and accurately enter data created outside of QuickBooks, such as other programs, websites, and payroll
- Identify reports to help manage company file and identify issues
QuickBooks users in public accounting, industry, government, and nonprofit organizations
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.