Surgent's Managing People Through Motivation (MAMO)
Whether your employees report in every day to the floor or from an off-site network, the success of your organization depends a great deal on the motivation they bring to the job. This program helps identify specific methods you can use to improve employee motivation. You'll learn how to use observation tools to find out what motivates your employees and you'll study classic motivational theories. The results will help you influence the behaviors of others and tweak your own behavior to improve your bottom line.
- What it means to engage people; discuss the meaning of motivation by getting to the core of what impacts your employees’ productivity
- Get your employees charged; find out what makes them tick through examining and understanding some of the classics in motivational theory
- Learn how to drill down to what truly motivates your employees
- Using the C.A.R.E. model to improve employee motivation through case studies
- Understand classic motivational theories
- Identify methods to improve employee motivation
- Know how to use observation tools to discover what motivates your employees
Experienced supervisors, managers, employees identified for advancement, and team leads
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.