Surgent's QuickBooks: Reconciling Balance Sheet Accounts Has Never Been Easier (QBBS)
Make the month-end and year-end closing process quick, easy, and efficient with QuickBooks features to help you get your work done! Save time reconciling accounts for financial statements and tax returns. By making some simple changes in the way you record transactions and understanding how QuickBooks records other transactions you can save hours at month/year end.
- Bank Reconciliation Tips & Tricks
- Modified Cash Basis effect on Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Customer deposits and Prepaid Expenses made easy
- Loan Amortization features included in QuickBooks
- Correcting an “Out of Balance” Trial Balance
- Printing Reports Quickly
- Learn how to quickly reconcile bank accounts and record credit card transactions
- Identify the source of Accounts Receivable/Payable balances on a Cash Basis Balance Sheet and how to make appropriate adjusting entries.
- Reconcile Inventory valuation to the Inventory General Ledger account
- Learn different strategies to record customer deposits and retainage
- Learn to quickly amortize pre-paid expenses
- Create Loan Amortization schedules from within QuickBooks
- Learn to avoid and correct “Out of Balance” Trial Balances
- Process multiple reports for printing and/or viewing from a list of reports
QuickBooks users in public accounting industry, government, and non-profit organizations
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.