[WEB] K2's Best Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint Features
LINK AND INSTRUCTIONS TO COME FROM HSCPA ONE DAY PRIOR TO SESSION
Most professionals routinely use Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, but many are self-taught and, as a result, have not used many of the best features of these three applications. Consequently, they often use "brute force", inefficient means when working with these three components of Microsoft Office. If that describes you, carve time out of your schedule to participate in this four-hour session. In it, you will learn how to work much more efficiently when using these tools to get better results in less time.
Almost all business professionals use Microsoft's Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint applications, but most never receive training on the "right way" to work with these tools. Participate in this session to learn how to leverage these apps more efficiently and effectively.
- Creating Word and PowerPoint documents with greater ease and efficiency
- Enabling critical Outlook options for improved productivity
- Best practices for working with Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the benefits associated with using Styles in a Word document
- Identify the key characteristics of effective PowerPoint presentations and the steps required to create them
- List features in Outlook that can improve personal and team productivity
- Identify key Options and Settings in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the steps necessary to manage them
CPAs and other accounting, financial, and business professionals who want to work more efficiently when using Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by July 9, 2024.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by July 9, 2024.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.