Year 2019 Tax Update
This comprehensive Federal Tax Update will cover all new tax legislation, including a comprehensive review of the changes made by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Technical Correction Act of 2019, and Tax Extenders Act; and other new regulations, cases, and rulings in all areas of federal taxation through October 15, 2019.
- Describe new developments in pension and IRA rules
- Explain new developments that affect S corporations, LLCs, and partnerships
- Summarize the most recent tax accounting provisions, including the current status of the repair regulations
- Discuss the latest changes affecting passive activity losses, including the rules that apply to real estate professionals
- Describe the latest changes that affect individuals who itemize deductions, including the current status of the deductibility of qualified residence interest
- Discuss the new deduction under 199A for qualified business income and how to calculate the deduction and the problems that have been encountered by tax return preparers, including defining a specified service business, safe harbor test of Notice 2019-7, alternative options to Notice 2019-7, self leasing rules, and aggregation rules.
- Describe the latest developments on depreciation; bonus depreciation, 179 deduction, and leasehold improvements
- Discuss the current status of the return preparer rules, e-filing requirements, and PTINs
- Describe the latest developments in IRS procedures and practices, including Circular 230
- Discuss the recent changes in the estate and gift tax rules
- Discuss recent developments in employment and self-employment tax.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by November 22, 2019.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by November 22, 2019.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.
Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Neighbor Island members in good standing
Associate Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Associate Neighbor Island members in good standing
CPE ChoiceLearn more about CPE Choice.
|CPE Choice Fee||$250.00|