HSCPA 59th Annual Conference: Avengers Battle Ethics!
- Fueled by rapid technological innovation, the world is changing at unprecedented speed with significant implications for the accounting profession. Cybersecurity, blockchain, artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies all have the potential to transform our work. AICPA Chair Bill Reeb, CPA, CITP, CGMA, provides insight on the forces shaping the future of accounting and the numerous AICPA initiatives to keep the profession ahead.
- The Conference will primarily be covering Ethics: the basic tenets of professional ethics, and explain recent changes in the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct. You will learn to identify, analyze and respond to conflicts of interest, how to apply independence rules in your practice, and key rules regarding client confidentiality. The presentation will also cover recent Hawaii developments and tips to avoid malpractice claims or liability.
- Laughter is so good for the soul! Hawaii comedian Frank De Lima will delight us with his local humor and also share his philanthropy activities through the Frank De Lima Student Enrichment Program. MAHALO to American Savings Bank for their continued support of the Conference Luncheon!
- Happy Hour at the conclusion - Enjoy the networking! THANK YOU to CPACharge for their sponsorship of Happy Hour!
The best deal in town - all inclusive, and lots of fun, too!
- Great speakers
- Complete local-style breakfast
- Swag bag
- Program materials
- Hosted parking
- 7 CPE credit hours - includes 4 hours of Ethics
- Happy Hour!
Hawaii CPA licensees
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by June 14, 2019.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by June 14, 2019.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.
Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Neighbor Island members in good standing
Associate Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Associate Neighbor Island members in good standing