HSCPA 59th Annual Conference: Avenger Battles Ethics!
- Professional Issues Update with Bill Reeb, CPA, CITP, CGMA, current Vice Chair of the AICPA (becomes Chair in 2019). Bill is a dynamic - and funny - speaker, and enjoys teaching and training firms. He will invigorate your approach to strategy, succession and leadership.
- The Conference will primarily be covering Ethics: the basic tenets of professional ethics, and explain recent changes in the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct. You will learn to identify, analyze and respond to conflicts of interest, how to apply independence rules in your practice, and key rules regarding client confidentiality. The presentation will also cover recent Hawaii developments and tips to avoid malpractice claims or liability.
- Happy Hour at the conclusion!
The best deal in town - all inclusive, and lots of fun, too!
- Great speakers
- Complete local-style breakfast
- Swag bag
- Program materials
- Hosted parking
- 7 CPE credit hours - includes 4 hours of Ethics
- Happy Hour!
Hawaii CPA licensees
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by June 14, 2019.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by June 14, 2019.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.
Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Neighbor Island members in good standing
Associate Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Associate Neighbor Island members in good standing