[WEB] K2's Artificial Intelligence for Accounting and Financial Professionals
LINK AND INSTRUCTIONS TO COME FROM HSCPA ONE DAY PRIOR TO SESSION
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer just a theoretical concept! Instead, AI is a practical tool today to help you address and solve real-world problems. In this course, you will learn about the fundamentals of AI and how you can put this amazing technology to work today to help you and your team work more efficiently and effectively.
Participate in this course to learn about the fundamentals of AI and the specific types of problems AI can help you address. You will learn about AI features available in everyday applications - including Excel - and how to use these features in situations such as detecting fraud and identifying potential transaction errors. You will also learn how AI is changing accounting and financial professionals' work today and in the future.
- Understanding the different classes of Artificial Intelligence and when each might materialize
- Identify examples of AI options available today
- Use AI to address common issues, such as fraud detection
- Identify key components of Artificial Intelligence
- Differentiate between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotic Process Automation
- List examples of potential uses of Artificial Intelligence in accounting and financial environments
- Identify instances of Artificial Intelligence features in applications such as Excel
Accounting and financial professionals seeking to learn how to use Artificial Intelligence to improve business processes
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by December 8, 2023.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by December 8, 2023.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.