[WEB] K2's Data Analytics for Accountants and Auditors
- Understanding the importance of data analytics in modern business environments
- Generating and interpreting data analytics using everyday applications such as Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft's Power BI platform
- Using regression analysis to create and validate forecasts and projections
- List the four types of data analytics and identify situations in which each can be useful in auditing environments
- Identify opportunities to use features in Excel to analyze data in the context of auditing
- Distinguish between Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Differentiate between correlation and causation
- Cite examples of how Power Query, Power BI, and other tools can streamline and enhance Data Analytics
Practitioners and business executives who need to know more about data analytics and their importance
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by May 10, 2023.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by May 10, 2023.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.